Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Question Me!

Ok, to get my mind off of the pending email telling me whether or not I got into my major (eek!! I'll get it today!!) I'm opening up to questions!

Any questions you have, just put them in the comment section, and I'll answer them in the next post. You can ask about my favorite book, movie, what my book is about, how I got interested in writing, why I'm majoring in theatre, or anything else you can think of! I'm an open book!

Looking forward to answering your questions! (And getting my mind off the waiting!)

♥tg

6 comments:

  1. What's your favorite movie from the past couple of years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What aspect of writing (dialogue, description, action, etc) do you think you're best at?

    (P.S - GOOD LUCK!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. any weird writing habits you MUST do while writing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiffany! I'm on blogger now :D How does acting and theater in general help you with/influence your writing?

    And good luck--I hope you got your major of choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you could pick any character from a YA novel, who would you like to hang out with in real life and why?

    ReplyDelete

Share your passion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...