This is why I'm starting Saturday Stories!
Here's how it's going to work:
- Each Saturday, I will post a writing prompt (usually in the form of a picture). You then write a flash fiction piece based on the prompt.
- All pictures will have been taken by me, and all conversations something I actually overheard. So rest assured, there actually is a story there!
- Post your entry on your blog, and put a link to your post in the comments below. Entries must be posted by Wednesday! There is no cap on entries!
- Between Wednesday and Saturday, I will read each entry and pick a winner.
- The winner gets their flash-fiction posted here the next Saturday before I reveal the new prompt AND a 5 page critique!
Sound like fun? It certainly does to me! Please spread the word so we can get as many participants as possible!
Without further ado, here's the first prompt:
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Don't forget to put your link in the comments below!