Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday Stories--win a critique!

Everywhere I look, I see stories. Whether it be something left on the street or a conversation I overhear, there's always a story attached.

This is why I'm starting Saturday Stories!


Here's how it's going to work:



  • Each Saturday, I will post a writing prompt (usually in the form of a picture). You then write a flash fiction piece based on the prompt.
      • All pictures will have been taken by me, and all conversations something I actually overheard. So rest assured, there actually is a story there!

  • Post your entry on your blog, and put a link to your post in the comments below. Entries must be posted by Wednesday! There is no cap on entries!

  • Between Wednesday and Saturday, I will read each entry and pick a winner.

  • The winner gets their flash-fiction posted here the next Saturday before I reveal the new prompt AND a 5 page critique!


Sound like fun? It certainly does to me! Please spread the word so we can get as many participants as possible!

Without further ado, here's the first prompt:


I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Don't forget to put your link in the comments below!

♥tg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your passion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...