Thursday, April 4, 2013

new spring, new blog!

That's right! Not only did I change the design this time, but the title as well.

It all came down to one question: why? Why do I write? Why do I read? Why do I blog?

The answer was one simple word--

Passion!

I am passionate about writing! I can't get enough of stories, of characters! I am passionate about reading for the same reasons--learning from other writers, seeing their brilliance printed on a page!

But most importantly, I'm passionate about helping others! If anything I say on this blog, anything I learn, is helpful to someone else, this blog is a huge success!

Because that's what it's all about--sharing our passions, learning from each other, and helping one another achieve our dreams!

♥tg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your passion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...